One Nation Under God

One Nation Under God

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cecilia Trent On Commercial Attacking Prop 8

Image and video hosting by TinyPicI thank God for the Mormon Church. They worked tirelessly along side the Catholic Church and the Evangelicals united as one to protect the definition of marriage.

These people scream intolerance and call those in support of Prop 8 bigots and haters but they are the ones vandalizing churches, cars, homes, assaulting little old ladies carrying crosses and boycotting businesses of financial supporters of prop 8. They want tolerance as long as you agree with their views.

Why are they not protesting and attacking the black community who voted over 70% in favor of Prop 8? Why ? Because they know it's not politically correct that's why. They know that support will turn against them so they attack the churches while the media turns a blind eye. Who cares if they attack the churches. Evidently our rights don't matter. It's a pathetic world that we are living in.

The ridiculous thing about all of this is that California has the strongest domestic partnership laws in the Country. They already have all the rights that married heterosexuals have. They are simply trying to redefine marriage a tradition that throughout the ages in all societies has been recognized as a union between a man and a woman.

Their argument is always the same. "I have a right to marry the person I love." Well if that's the case. What about polygamists? Pedophiles? Don't they have rights? Why can't I marry my father or my brother if I fall in love with them? How about my dog. I love my dog. Why can't I marry my dog? Where does it end? They are making a mockery out of the sanctity of marriage.

1 comment: